Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Redirected to Forum Rules when I have already read them + marked topic as read  (Read 144 times)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
This started happening yesterday. When I log in, I automatically get redirected to the Forum Rules topic, even though I have marked that topic as read a long time ago and have visited the topic several times. This never used to happen before and like I say I have read them several times and marked the topic as read ages ago? Can this issue please be resolved?
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
ZZ9: An elevator enthusiast from Scotland!

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Online cd7890

• My new tower
reasonably sure this is normal
Excelsior complex creator
Floor 301,Sky I *destroyed*
Floor 98,Triton center
Floor 50,Excelsior I
Floors 150,175,200-201,Newmarsh towers,Tower I
I sip my tea on the 500th floor,why do you not understand me?
Why you stole some of my buildings?

You ****!
You must be screwing something up badly if you manage to make the entire simulator crash because of an indicator...

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
reasonably sure this is normal
This has not been happening for me up until yesterday, and I'm surprised that it would do it considering the topic is marked as read.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
This no longer seems to be happening now, so I will mark this as solved for now. :)
- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 9 Full Years on the Forum!
There haven't been any changes that i know of
I've been a member since the very start-- 9 full years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions