Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: RR IP Release 4  (Read 188 times)

Offline Elevating Toronto by ToronElevators

• Toronto Elevators
  • Hello, everyone! My name is Ryan!
RR IP Release 4
« on: July 16, 2018, 12:30:11 PM »
I finally have some buildings made up for this IP release, and I give all credit to EG881 for the two buildings... Anyways, I'm sorry to say that Stratford Business Complex is going under a modernization by Schindler in this release. But the good thing is that the original elevators are still here and not fully modded yet. I know that most of you will probably be shocked at seeing the three original Otis cars though. But you all know how things are in 2018 with elevator mods anymore... Anyways, enjoy this release and tell me how I did! :)
Hello, everyone! My name is Ryan and i am proud to be a member here on the skyscrapersim forum!

Offline Kan

Re: RR IP Release 4
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »
Good start on the mods. However, I noticed some bugs. In the Building 5, some elevators are created in wrong positions, so there are two elevators created at the same position.