Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Beno's Website Officially Suspended  (Read 90 times)

Offline elevator1512

• Elevator 1512 Productions
    • Elevator1512 Productions' Website
Beno's Website Officially Suspended
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:23:36 PM »
This is a disappointment, not to me, but to anyone who uses Beno's dite often, but the website has been suspended for some reason. However, this does not bother me for now because I am not creating any new buildings, and I also have the Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant, but I will have to start over in learning the functions there. Anyway, this post is being done because whoever hosted Beno's website has suspended it, maybe due to inappropriate use of the site.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
Re: Beno's Website Officially Suspended
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 04:30:07 AM »
I told Beno about this in the comments of a video but he has not yet responded so I don't know if he knows about this and how quick he can resolve it.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 9 Full Years on the Forum!
Re: Beno's Website Officially Suspended
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 01:00:55 PM »
He hasn't been active here for months either....who knows.
I've been a member since the very start-- 9 full years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions