Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate  (Read 353 times)

Offline wwood1957

ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate
« on: June 09, 2018, 11:47:22 PM »
Here's the ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:08:57 PM by wwood1957 » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
Re: ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 04:44:17 AM »
Here's the ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate ;) ;) ;)
Which font did you use for the Capacity and elevator number? Could you post a version with the capacity and elevator number boxes not filled in so people can edit the capacity and elevator number to what they want if they decide to use it please?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:44:41 AM by ZZ9_Elevators » »
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
ZZ9: An elevator enthusiast from Scotland!

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Offline wwood1957

Re: ThyssenKrupp Signa4 Capacity Plate
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 12:08:24 PM »
Which font did you use for the Capacity and elevator number? Could you post a version with the capacity and elevator number boxes not filled in so people can edit the capacity and elevator number to what they want if they decide to use it please?
Here you go. I used Arial Narrow.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions