Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Poll

Opinion of this fail?

Quite/very funny!
0 (0%)
Weird/confusing
0 (0%)
Interesting
1 (50%)
Who set this up like that?!??!!
0 (0%)
All of the above!
1 (50%)
Other (Specify in a reply)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Elevator Fails I've seen in person: Episode 2: KONE with weird external display  (Read 169 times)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
This time, I have an image to show you what it looks like!

So, a couple of days ago, I went on a day trip to film a few elevators that I really like and wanted to show on YouTube. This particular one I didn't actually know about. This is in a multi-storey car park, and let's face it, a KONE in a car park is something not always seen too often as a lot of car parks can go cheap with the lifts. All I can say though is the engineer who set this one up must have been doing an experiment to see if he could walk along a wall sideways because this is what you find on the 6th floor (exit to street level): ]

As you'll see in my video which should hopefully go live tonight, this is pretty funny. What do you guys think of this?

EDIT: Hosted Image on zero compression service. Full HD image now shown.

FURTHER EDIT: Here's the video of this lift in case you didn't see it on the thread for my YT channel in the Off Topic board and/or you want to see my reaction to seeing this fail:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 02:55:16 PM by ZZ9_Elevators » »
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline JFelevator

• www.escalatorparts.cn
    • www.escalatorparts.cn
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :)nice
Our company was established in 2010, after over 8 years development, we are now the leader of elevator and escalator parts' supplier in China,
Our replacement parts mostly are organized from original Escalator Equipment Manufacturer suppliers (OEM) to sure the quality is best and origin but the cost is lowest.
Now we supply mostly damageable parts for escalator such as comb plates,escalator step,newel chain,handrail inlet,rollers,step demarcation,v-belt,step chain,driving chain,
rubber handrail,brake magnet,escalator electric part.Our parts is sold to over 45 countries and accept by Schindler,KONE,OTIS,Thyssenkrupp,RATP,ESD etc.company maintain deparment.
www.escalatorparts.cn
Email: jill@elevator.hk; jiefeng02@elevator.hk

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions