Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: LEVEL 10  (Read 126 times)

Offline cat1554

LEVEL 10
« on: May 07, 2018, 05:54:49 PM »
How do i get to floor 10 in the simple without any elevator editor??

Offline eventhorizon

• Administrator
    • The Skyscraper Project
Re: LEVEL 10
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 07:23:37 PM »
How do i get to floor 10 in the simple without any elevator editor??

Pick up the key on the first floot by clicking on it, and then unlock the 10th floor button by pressing ctrl and shift, and clicking on it, then click again to select the floor.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:35:02 AM by eventhorizon » »

Offline rsdworker

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 10:42:45 PM »
dont forget - the key unlocks the doors as well

Offline cat1554

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 06:25:26 AM »
Pick up the key on the first floot by clicking on it, and then unlock the 10th floor button by pressing ctrl and shift, and clicking on it, then click again to select the floor.
dont forget - the key unlocks the doors as well
Thanks! I was wondering how to do that. Also, i am working on a modded version. How do i remove the locking in the code?

Offline spinba11

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 09:46:21 AM »
Find this line in the code

SetLock 1, 1

and delete it.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 10:37:30 AM »
Find this line in the code

SetLock 1, 1

and delete it.
I imagine that they wouldn't want to have to go into the building code either, and the solution to avoid that is given above.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline spinba11

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 12:33:55 PM »
They asked how to remove it from the code.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2018, 12:39:04 PM »
They asked how to remove it from the code.
Whoops - didn't notice that :P
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline cheapie

• Meow!
    • Cheapie Systems
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 04:08:49 AM »
While I don't have the proper environment set up to build Skyscraper from source, the following should work (but is UNTESTED!) if you do:

In src/sbs/lock.cpp, (as of rev 5263, latest at the time of this post) there is this function at line 68:

Code: [Select]
bool Lock::IsLocked()
{
       return Locked;
}

I strongly suspect (but have not tested) that changing this to the following should unlock everything:

Code: [Select]
bool Lock::IsLocked()
{
       return false;
}

If you choose to try it (remember that you will have to recompile from source), let us know if it works.

It would also be nice if this was implemented as an option in skyscraper.ini or somewhere in the GUI, but at the moment it does not seem to be.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions