Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Poll

Choose the screen resolution closest to yours. (round down, not up)

2560 x 1440
8 (22.9%)
1920 x 1080
14 (40%)
1366 x 768
8 (22.9%)
1280 x 800
2 (5.7%)
1024 x 768
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Official Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant (Microsoft Windows)  (Read 6090 times)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
Re: Official Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant (Microsoft Windows)
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2018, 10:35:47 AM »
The following pictures show the new options for more specific panel placement. Panels can now be placed on both sides of the doors or only on the left or right. Version 1.3 shall be released tomorrow with these new features.
Will support for putting them on one of the walls without doors be implemented at some point?
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »
Will support for putting them on one of the walls without doors be implemented at some point?
That feature has already been added. It may look a bit strange having a panel on a wall without doors but you can do it. The panel and floor indicator placement functions completely independently from the door placement.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 01:29:46 PM by June » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2018, 02:59:36 PM »
That feature has already been added. It may look a bit strange having a panel on a wall without doors but you can do it. The panel and floor indicator placement functions completely independently from the door placement.
I was hoping that this was possible because most elevators in the UK are set up this way, for example, the Schindler Eurolift below:

- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2018, 12:59:24 AM »
Version 1.3 has been released!
This update includes Cab Designer 3.0!

New Features
  • Elevator Cab Designer 3.0
  • Options to choose which specific door opening directions and styles for cab
  • Options to choose each individual cab wall texture
  • Options to choose each individual cab glass wall
  • The ability to create up to eight panels per elevator
  • More specific panel placement independent of door placement
  • Schindler MT Panel Designer
Changes
  • Bug Fixes
  • The original Cab Designers and Cab Designer 2.0 are accessible through the Cab Designer 3.0 Dialog.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 01:44:44 PM by June » »

Offline NewEnglandElevators

• Global Moderator
  • Happy 9th Anniversary, Skyscraper Sim Forum!
    • My YouTube Channel! More & More Elevators
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2018, 04:37:58 PM »
Unable to install the latest version on my computer. See attached code and screenshot...perhaps it's something I'm doing wrong this time around? Then again, I was able to get the previous version installed.

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2018, 10:39:03 PM »
Unable to install the latest version on my computer. See attached code and screenshot...perhaps it's something I'm doing wrong this time around? Then again, I was able to get the previous version installed.
This has happened many times. Please follow the instructions for resolving this issue. The instructions can be found in the first post of this thread.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2018, 10:53:44 PM »
This has happened many times. Please follow the instructions for resolving this issue. The instructions can be found in the first post of this thread.

Already removed the previous version, still get error.

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2018, 01:11:49 AM »

Already removed the previous version, still get error.
Did you try both the setup file and the application file? Do you still have .net Framework 4.0 installed?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2018, 02:31:52 PM »
I forget what I did, but it's now working.

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2018, 11:24:36 PM »
I forget what I did, but it's now working.
Very good.

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2018, 10:48:42 PM »
I am now exploring the possibilities of implementing options to create a single-slide doors.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 10:49:22 PM by June » »