Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: ZZ9 Productions - My YouTube Channel: Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!  (Read 2177 times)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
The poll at the top of this topic page has now been transferred to a YouTube upload in order for the results to be realistic. (NOTE: To be able to keep track of the results I have had to cast a vote myself, but I will remember to factor that in when deciding what to (try and) make the most of in terms of video content. Anyway, here is the video containing the poll card, skip to 2:32 for it to make itself more visible but I believe you can click it at any point in the video anyway. :P
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
And here's the second of the three lift tours that have been talked about already, this one features a nice view from a rooftop viewing terrace and some nice EcoDiscs.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
The final of the three lift tours is now here, this one includes a gigantic freighter and some very nice scenic elevators!
- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
After a lot of effort, I managed to do 2 live streams today, below are the rebroadcasts of those live streams. :)

- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
My next video basically demonstrates a new intro I made. :)
- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
I recently posted about this elevator in Elevator Discussion, here is the video of an EcoDisc with a funny and interesting external indicator fail. :P
- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline Kan

I think the outside indicator may not be set correctly on some floors, as the indicator on the 2nd floor displays correctly, but it displays incorrectly on the 6th floor.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
I think the outside indicator may not be set correctly on some floors, as the indicator on the 2nd floor displays correctly, but it displays incorrectly on the 6th floor.
On 2 and 8 it definitely is displayed correctly, idk about 4, 10 and 12 as I never got out on those floors.
- ZZ9 ;)

• Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions