Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: ILE Sercomms Voice  (Read 931 times)

Offline cheapie

• Meow!
    • Cheapie Systems
ILE Sercomms Voice
« on: June 04, 2017, 11:34:50 PM »
Beno recently uploaded a video with the entire ILE Sercomms voice library (except for the numbers). I figured I'd load it up in Audacity and split it into individual files.

I've attached an archive with all 49 files, or you can find them unpacked here.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
Re: ILE Sercomms Voice
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 10:52:41 AM »
Can you put a zip file download either attached here or on the page you linked to please? I do not have the ability to process .tar files.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
ZZ9: An elevator enthusiast from Scotland!

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Offline cheapie

• Meow!
    • Cheapie Systems
Re: ILE Sercomms Voice
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 11:16:27 AM »
Can you put a zip file download either attached here or on the page you linked to please? I do not have the ability to process .tar files.

Then install 7-Zip or something :P
(a zip file is uploading too now, should be up by the time you read this)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions