Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Elevator Features  (Read 876 times)

Offline Upanddownadventures

• Upanddownadventures' Channel
Elevator Features
« on: October 27, 2012, 03:52:38 PM »
I have some ideas for elevator features.
  • Blinking Lanterns with adjustable blinking speed (either constant or blinking twice only for going down)
  • Automatic elevators (The elevator goes to the top floor, the middle floor, then the bottom floor, then the top floor and so on.) The floors the elevator stops on in each direction can be set)
  • Only one button inside the elevator on two floor elevators for the lower and upper landings
  • Call button sounds
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:14:38 PM by Upanddownadventures » »

Offline Test Tower

• Global Moderator
  • ^ Otis 2000
    • Skyscraper Stuff by Test Tower
Re: Elevator Features
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 07:21:56 PM »
I have some ideas for elevator features.
  • Blinking Lanterns with adjustable blinking speed (either constant or blinking twice only for going down)
  • Automatic elevators (The elevator goes to the top floor, the middle floor, then the bottom floor, then the top floor and so on.) The floors the elevator stops on in each direction can be set)
  • Only one button inside the elevator on two floor elevators floor the lower and upper landings
The red one already on Todo list (I think it is requested by Beno).

Offline CrazyPokémaniac

• SSF's Resident Pokémon Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 06:52:21 PM »
The indicator when there is a moving up or down symbol as in this video.
PC Specs:
Intel Core i7 930 OC'd 4.0GHz
AMD Radeon R9 270X
8GB DDR3

Eventually want to upgrade, but not enough money, plus GPU prices are insane right now.

Offline chiefbozx

• Moderator of Community Projects
    • GitHub!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 10:02:49 PM »
The indicator when there is a moving up or down symbol as in this video.
Can Skyscraper handle GIFs? If so, just make your image a .gif and have each frame be the next part of the arrow with like a 0.3 second delay.

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 10:05:18 PM »
Can Skyscraper handle GIFs? If so, just make your image a .gif and have each frame be the next part of the arrow with like a 0.3 second delay.
I do not believe it handles animated GIFs.
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP   •   Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)   •   Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.