Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: KW Integration Project: Combined Releases for All Buildings  (Read 177850 times)

Offline Kan

Re: KW Integration Project: Combined Releases for All Buildings
« Reply #1425 on: August 28, 2018, 06:12:27 AM »
Here is something to be included in the next release. Many days ago, I made a function to create realistic external indicators for Hitachi elevators. I have used this function at Skyscrapersim Housing Estate - Section 1.2 and Skyscraper School, and the indicators look more realistic than what I created previously. Some screenshots:

1. Testing the indicator inside a modification of the Simple Building* during initial function coding stage.
*Not to be released, as this is meant to test before I actually add the new function to my buildings with Hitachi elevators.

2. Using the new function at Skyscraper School's both buildings.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:27:04 AM by Kan » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #1426 on: August 28, 2018, 12:06:23 PM »
Looks cool!
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
ZZ9: An elevator enthusiast from Scotland!

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Offline Kan

« Reply #1427 on: August 29, 2018, 10:04:45 PM »

30 August 2018 Release
Download links:
Patch release (if you have previous release installed)
Full release (7z) (requires 7-zip to be installed on your computer)
Full release (Zip)

Pre-requisites
Note: Since this release, Test Tower's content used in my buildings is included, so you don't need to download Test Tower's IP separately. Credit is given to Test Tower (and other users) for them.

Description
This release contains some changes to Skyscrapersim Housing Estate - Section 1.2 and Skyscraper School, mainly at the elevators' external indicators.

Installation Instructions
1. Click on a link above and download the file.
2. Open the file with your Zip program. You should see the "buildings", "data" and other script folders.
3. Select all folders and extract them to your Skyscraper root folder. After extracting, you should be ready to open the buildings!

If you are missing any textures, please read this.

Changelog
Skyscraper School
1. Modified elevators' external indicators to look more realistic.
2. Changed the filler walls in Skydream Building's shaft to completely use external mesh.
3. Removed the ShaftShowFloors command for Skydream Building's shaft, as the filler walls are now in external mesh.

Skyscrapersim Housing Estate - Section 1.2
Modified elevators' external indicators to look more realistic.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 10:12:54 PM by Kan » »

Offline Kan

« Reply #1428 on: September 16, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »
Update on my buildings:
It has been a while since I've posted anything. World Management Center is going to be on hold indefinitely. It is not officially discontinued now, though. I'm sorry, but creating buildings taller than 40 floors is very hard for me, as I need to spend more time planning each zone's layout carefully. Also, there are not many skyscrapers in my city from which I can use some ideas.

However, I am currently working on a new building complex. The progress will be slow as I don't have much free time. I am not going to post any of its details until it is ready to be released. Anyways, here are some screenshots of an elevator in one of the buildings there:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:12:08 AM by Kan » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #1429 on: September 16, 2018, 04:14:53 AM »
Looking very cool so far! Can't wait to see more screenshots as development continues!
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
ZZ9: An elevator enthusiast from Scotland!

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "THis LIft is OUT OF Service, Please Use Next Lift"

Offline Kan

« Reply #1430 on: September 16, 2018, 04:51:28 AM »
Looking very cool so far! Can't wait to see more screenshots as development continues!
Thank you!

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
« Reply #1431 on: September 16, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
It's often the case that small but detailed buildings are better to explore than large but sp buildings. I like the new building complex so far.
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline Kan

« Reply #1432 on: September 16, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »
It's often the case that small but detailed buildings are better to explore than large but sp buildings. I like the new building complex so far.
Thanks! In fact, when I create smaller buildings, I can spend more time on their details, as I don't need to worry about creating an adequate number of elevators and stairs without losing much floor space.

Offline Kan

« Reply #1433 on: September 18, 2018, 09:06:29 AM »
Here are some more updates on the new building complex:
1. Looking at the buildings in the complex from the southeastern side. Some buildings' exteriors are created temporarily until I actually work on them.

2. One of the buildings' hallways.

3. Lobby of the building in the screenshot above.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:09:47 AM by Kan » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions