Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: KW Integration Project: Combined Releases for All Buildings  (Read 157569 times)

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
Re: KW Integration Project: Combined Releases for All Buildings
« Reply #1365 on: May 01, 2018, 08:14:04 AM »
Thanks for the comments. Here is an update for today. In Marriott Marquis Interchange City, I have added signs telling the elevators' serviced floors, as well as added doors to elevator machine rooms.
*Le snippy snip*
Looks awesome!
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline Kan

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1366 on: May 01, 2018, 08:45:58 AM »

Release 18
Full release (7z)
Full release (Zip)
Patch release

Pre-requisites

Description
This release contains the first release of Marketing Square, as well as an update to Marriott Marquis Interchange City.
The full release is available in both 7z and Zip formats, so that you can download the 7z file, which is smaller, if you have 7-Zip installed on your computer.
If you have Release 17 installed, you can download the patch release, which also contains updates in Release 16.5 as well.

Installing Instructions
1. Click on a link above and download the file.
2. Open the file with your Zip program. You should see the "buildings", "data" and other script folders.
3. Select all folders and extract them to your Skyscraper root folder. After extracting, you should be ready to open the buildings!

If you are missing any textures, please read this.

Changelog
Tranquility City landscape
Modified exterior of Drivingham Place Hotel to take up less space in the city block.

Marketing Square: First release
1. Completed building interiors (1st-24th floors only), elevators, and stairs.
2. Started working on the 25th floor roof area.
Note: Currently, if you go to the floors above the 24th floor, you need to use noclip mode to fully access them.

Marriott Marquis Interchange City: Update 3
1. Added signs telling the elevators' serviced floors.
2. Added doors to elevator machine rooms.

New script: CustomObjects2018
Originally released with Marriott Marquis Interchange City, this is a script that allows you to various objects easily. Currently, only box-shaped signs and walls with different textures on each part can be created with this script.
The script's information and instructions are available in this release's packages.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:41:00 AM by Kan » »

Offline Kan

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1367 on: May 05, 2018, 09:59:25 PM »
More progress on Marketing Square today:
1. Looking at the south entrance doors.

2. Looking at the roof garden and the mechanical penthouse.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 09:59:52 PM by Kan » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #1368 on: May 06, 2018, 04:09:44 AM »
Looks awesome!
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline Kan

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1369 on: May 07, 2018, 10:10:12 AM »
Looks awesome!
Thanks!

Today's update: I have added the restroom signs and the exit signs in most area. There are still some exit signs on the 1st floor that haven't been added. Notice the restrooms' doors, I have changed the textures of the restrooms' doors on the 24th floor, as well as the service elevator's floor, to match with the walls.

Offline Kan

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1370 on: May 16, 2018, 11:10:16 PM »
Marketing Square: Update 1
Changelog:
-Fixed a minor wall height issue in the service area.
-Added entrance doors, and sidewalks and trees at the entrances.
-Finished the roof section (25th-27th floors, accessible by east stairwell).
-Added restroom signs and most of the exit signs.
-Minor texture changes at the 24th floor's restroom doors and the service elevator's floor.
-Added signs telling the elevators' serviced floors.

Make sure that you have Release 18 installed first.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:13:42 PM by Kan » »

Offline rsdworker

« Reply #1371 on: May 17, 2018, 06:26:28 AM »
looks great

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions