Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Skyscraper Issue/Feature-Request Tracker

The issue/feature-request tracking system for Skyscraper.
Please read http://goo.gl/f0co3x before posting.

Bug Issue: Latest Dev Build: Vehicles Issues

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« on: November 05, 2017, 04:37:31 AM »
So I just got the latest dev build and have been messing about with the vehicles and there's a couple of things that I have noticed that don't seem right.

- Unless gravity is off, when you exit a vehicle the camera goes below the ground and you start falling forever.
- After going through the camera, elevator and sky controls/editors several times, the vehicles mysteriously disappear.
- Unless you set all the floors to be enabled at all times, the vehicles become permanently disabled and don't re-enable when you arrive back at the floor they were on i.e. if I go up one floor in the Simple - Vehicles.bld then back down the vehicle has disappeared.
- This final one isn't anything serious, just that the vehicle body seems to lean to the right a little. See screenshot:

UPDATE: Another thing is while taking a screenshot or opening the editors listed above the vehicles bounce once. One more problem is if I stop the elevator in the simple vehicles building inbetween floors then restart it then repeat a couple more times the vehicle disappears.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 10:26:31 AM by ZZ9_Elevators »
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming.."

Issue updated by ZZ9_Elevators
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:26:31 AM »
  • Issue renamed from "Vehicles Issues" to "Latest Dev Build: Vehicles Issues"

Issue updated by eventhorizon
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »

Offline eventhorizon

• Administrator
    • The Skyscraper Project
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:03:28 PM »
The first one doesn't seem to happen with me (the camera falling through after exiting a vehicle).  The issue involving the vehicle disappearing is actually the vehicle falling past the ground, when the landscape is disabled.  I'll work on a fix for that.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 02:51:48 PM »
What about the rest of the issues I mentioned?
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming.."

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions