Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Increasing members  (Read 242 times)

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 9 Full Years on the Forum!
Increasing members
« on: May 27, 2018, 10:36:58 AM »
Just a reminder- we only need around 50 more members to reach that 1,000 member mark!
Keep up the great work in getting the word out 8)

We've been steadily getting more than 10 new members a month lately
I've been a member since the very start-- 9 full years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you

Offline Kan

Re: Increasing members
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 11:27:21 AM »
Good to hear this.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 12:45:49 PM »
Just a reminder- we only need around 50 more members to reach that 1,000 member mark!
Keep up the great work in getting the word out 8)

We've been steadily getting more than 10 new members a month lately

Always great to hear of progress! ;D
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming, Please stay calm, help is coming.."

Online NewEnglandElevators

• Global Moderator
  • Happy 9th Anniversary, Skyscraper Sim Forum!
    • My YouTube Channel! More & More Elevators
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:09:35 PM »
This continual growth is awesome. Let's keep up the good work!

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 02:53:41 AM »
I'm so happy that since this forum has come back, we've only gotten stronger and stronger!

I hope @eventhorizon is doing a lot better now, and that we as the forum inspire him to keep going through personal difficulties.
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 9 Full Years on the Forum!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 11:54:50 AM »
I've been a member since the very start-- 9 full years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions