Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: My Youtube Channel  (Read 7590 times)

Offline Kan

Re: My Youtube Channel
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2018, 09:15:31 AM »
I wonder if my tour of InterContinental Hotel Interchange City brought up the error with the shaft on the half-floor Mitsubishi (serving G and L) that was fixed a while back. (I can't remember if it was the fixed version I filmed or not. :P)
That error was fixed in Release 17, which was after when you made the video.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2018, 11:21:21 AM »
That error was fixed in Release 17, which was after when you made the video.
So I guess the error was shown in my video then? I haven't looked at that video since I uploaded it a few months ago so I don't remember if the error was visible or not.
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline elevator1512

• Elevator 1512 Productions
    • Elevator1512 Productions' Website
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2018, 01:53:59 PM »
This double upload that I have done contains the Sony/Elevation Electric store in Elevation City and DownTown Parking Garage in Elevation City buildings:

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2018, 04:53:38 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of the World Management Center.

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of the Golden Transnational Hotel DavidVille.

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2018, 01:57:30 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tours of the Scandic Hotel Escalatorton and Transnational Hotel Escalatorton:

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2018, 01:49:55 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of the Escalatorton Tower at Escalatorton.

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of One Mantis Center Version 2, an updated look at the building with changes that have been made.

Offline Kan

« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of One Mantis Center Version 2, an updated look at the building with changes that have been made.
Nice tour!

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Powered by KONE 375LCECPU40 logic
    • My YouTube channel - Skyscrapersim, Elevators & More!
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2018, 10:24:10 AM »
Is this the same version that I did a tour of or has there been a new version recently that I have not seen?
- ZZ9 ;)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE & Schindler joint 1st
  • Otis
  • ThyssenKrupp

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings and my YouTube channel! ;D

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random lift voice of the day: "Doors closing, PUSH THE ALARM BUTTON, Out Of Order"

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
Is this the same version that I did a tour of or has there been a new version recently that I have not seen?
There is a new version that has been released since; it can be downloaded as part of the latest EG881 IP on the first page.

I have uploaded the elevator tours of the Grape Creek Mall in Innovation City, the Escalatorton Mall in Escalatorton, and the Second Zion Town Center in Second Zion.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions