Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Poll

Choose the screen resolution closest to yours. (round down, not up)

2560 x 1440
9 (24.3%)
1920 x 1080
14 (37.8%)
1366 x 768
8 (21.6%)
1280 x 800
3 (8.1%)
1024 x 768
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Official Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant (Microsoft Windows)  (Read 6998 times)

Offline dannymozzer

• I love programming! And modding buildings!
Re: Official Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 03:19:23 AM »
Also, this happened: (Telling me it can't be installed because it's installed somewhere else) (But I don't know where that is!) And where it says Build%2060 that folder doesn't exist anywhere, which is why I'm confused)

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows          : 10.0.16299.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime    : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll       : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
clr.dll          : 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
dfdll.dll          : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
dfshim.dll          : 10.0.16299.15 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url         : file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity      : Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application, Version=0.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9e089c05288cdaec, processorArchitecture=amd64

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\Build 80\Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
+ You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\Build 80\Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application has started.
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
- You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.CheckDeploymentProviderValidity(ActivationDescription actDesc, SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
- You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.
- Source:
- Stack trace:

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:21:26 AM by dannymozzer » »

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »
Also, this happened: (Telling me it can't be installed because it's installed somewhere else) (But I don't know where that is!) And where it says Build%2060 that folder doesn't exist anywhere, which is why I'm confused)

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows          : 10.0.16299.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime    : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll       : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
clr.dll          : 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
dfdll.dll          : 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
dfshim.dll          : 10.0.16299.15 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url         : file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity      : Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application, Version=0.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9e089c05288cdaec, processorArchitecture=amd64

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\Build 80\Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
+ You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Daniel\Downloads\Build 80\Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant.application has started.
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/01/2018 01:16:46 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
- You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.CheckDeploymentProviderValidity(ActivationDescription actDesc, SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (DeploymentUriDifferent)
- You cannot start application Skyscraper Simulator Code Assistant from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2060/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/Users/Daniel/Downloads/Build%2080/Skyscraper%20Simulator%20Code%20Assistant.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.
- Source:
- Stack trace:

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

Remove all previously installations of this program using the Control Panel. If you cannot find anything in the Control Panel search your hard drive and delete anything and everything related to this Code Assistant.

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »
I broke my main computer so I will be without it for about a month. I will attempt to continue development using my other computer.

Offline rsdworker

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2018, 10:28:06 AM »
I broke my main computer so I will be without it for about a month. I will attempt to continue development using my other computer.

oh no so how did broke? - hardware failure?

Offline June

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2018, 12:49:17 PM »
oh no so how did broke? - hardware failure?
I flashed the wrong firmware to the built-in RAID controller. Now I have to send it to Supermicro. It could take a month before I get it back.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions