Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Better Topics on User Tutorials Board?  (Read 80 times)

Offline elevator1512

• Elevator 1512 Productions
    • Elevator1512 Productions' Website
Better Topics on User Tutorials Board?
« on: November 10, 2017, 08:21:16 PM »
I have been thinking about possible suggestions to the User Tutorials board, since it does not have enough good tutorial topics that are currently on there. The board's description says that its purpose is to have user tutorials for the Skyscraper Simulator. Only problem is, there just isn't enough of them. I hope that there will be more expansion of the topics there, including creating new ones. I also have no problem creating topics there on how to expand out on BBC-coded buildings and turning them into semi-custom buildings, which I will do a Video Tutorial series on that at a later time.

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 8 1/2 Full Years on the Forum!
Re: Better Topics on User Tutorials Board?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 09:38:02 PM »
This forum is mainly for it's members to come together and provide different ideas...with that being said, if you have suggestions/contributions for tutorials that would be of help to everybody then please share them. Everyone's contributions are what makes this forum move forward.
I've been a member since the very start-- 8.5 years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you!

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:38:37 PM »
This forum is mainly for it's members to come together and provide different ideas...with that being said, if you have suggestions/contributions for tutorials that would be of help to everybody then please share them. Everyone's contributions are what makes this forum move forward.
I understand that the purpose is for everything.

Offline SHADYWOOD79

• Administrator
  • 8 1/2 Full Years on the Forum!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:26:22 PM »
Great, then we look forward to hearing your suggestions
I've been a member since the very start-- 8.5 years ago-- to enjoy the simulator & the talent that is behind the buildings created here. :).  I always read every post and am the Forum Co- Administrator ....we're here to assist you!

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »
Great, then we look forward to hearing your suggestions
When I do have suggestions for the boards, which I don't currently have right now, then I will post them here for everyone to see.