Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Here's my next elevator video, the first of 10 obtained between July 3rd and July 8th, and these lifts are my very first OTIS Europa 2000 elevators!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)nice
Nice elevator with weird fail. I agree if that's what you mean. :)
Integration Projects / RR IP Release 4
« Last post by Elevating Toronto by ToronElevators on Yesterday at 12:30:11 PM »
I finally have some buildings made up for this IP release, and I give all credit to EG881 for the two buildings... Anyways, I'm sorry to say that Stratford Business Complex is going under a modernization by Schindler in this release. But the good thing is that the original elevators are still here and not fully modded yet. I know that most of you will probably be shocked at seeing the three original Otis cars though. But you all know how things are in 2018 with elevator mods anymore... Anyways, enjoy this release and tell me how I did! :)
General Discussion / UPMC Montefiore Main Cars
« Last post by Elevating Toronto by ToronElevators on July 15, 2018, 02:43:10 PM »
So, I have gotten Voice Memos and photos from these three elevator cars at the UPMC Montefiore in Oakland/Pittsburgh, PA. I want to convert them on Skyscrapersim and use them for maybe SBC 6 or make another version of the SBC 1 elevators with a two-speed door. Would anyone be willing to help? I will be posting the sounds and new textures into RR Integration Project 3 real soon... Please PM me if you would like to help! :)
Off Topic / Re: My Youtube Channel
« Last post by elevator1512 on July 15, 2018, 09:54:53 AM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of Aralia Tower I.
Me neither. Maybe he will surprise us...
Integration Projects / Re: SBC 1
« Last post by NewEnglandElevators on July 14, 2018, 08:30:42 PM »
About SBC 1: Will you ever add onto that with two sets of staircases and offices and also, in reality, a machine room on the roof for the three Otis cars?

I'm pretty sure that this will eventually be added on. However, I cannot speak for EG881, so I'm not sure what the plans are.
Integration Projects / Re: SBC 1
« Last post by cd7890 on July 14, 2018, 06:58:37 PM »
About SBC 1: Will you ever add onto that with two sets of staircases and offices and also, in reality, a machine room on the roof for the three Otis cars?
it will be completed,be paitent
Integration Projects / SBC 1
« Last post by Elevating Toronto by ToronElevators on July 14, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »
Update for Future Buildings

I will make changes to the Aralia Tower I as I definitely need to refurbish it to look more like the way I did with Line Hospital Files 7 and 8. As for Bayside Plaza, that will also be done, except it will need a lot of elevator changes to change the indicators and buttons to the way that I released the planned elevator numbering scheme. A new release of this integration project will be done once the Aralia Tower I and Bayside Plaza changes have been made. Let me know if you want any more changes that are not currently in this post!

An elevator tour of Aralia Tower I is available in the YouTube video below:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10