Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: AA1874 Intergration project - combined releases for all buildings  (Read 4168 times)

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
  • Resident SSF tokusatsu fan who live in Jakarta
    • A guide on Indonesian expressways curated by me

Bundle versions:
Release 1: Download
Release 2: Download
Release 3: Download
Release 3.1: Download and required patch 3.1.1

Completed buildings
Niceland Superblock at TDM City Constructed/built in 1980s; elevators modded by KONE then thyssenkruupp (ongoing)
Global Park Multiuse Complex (Inspired by YouTube video by @IDLift3000; more info: this thread) Constructed/built in 2009 with Otis elevators -- consists of the Global Park Mall, Global Park Mall Serviced Residences, Omnitel (fictional company) hotels and the OmniBlankon Land Tower
TDM Multiuse Complex Newly-built in January 2015 with KONE and Otis elevators
TDM Park Mall and Condoz (Inspired by Mal & Kondominium Taman Anggrek) Constructed in 1996 with KONE elevators; modded later in 2012 EASTER EGG: there is a NEW KONE slow traction in a retail space at the ground floor. Find it, and if you found it then screenshot the elevator.
Royal Queen Hotel - Originally designed and built by NingSama1vs100 (); new design by me. This fictitious 5+ star hotel, located in Arcanaland (now Arcanus), was owned by Hermes, the KONE masters, and Ball, one of the KONE heroes. Made in association with @Kan.
Kyutama City (pictured) - My newest multiplex - named after the device in the 41st Sentai Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger - a 4-storey mall and a 40-storey tower divided into 20 floors of offices and 20 floors of hotel plus another office tower and a 30-storey residential building.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:50:12 AM by GibranalNN » »
The only resident SSF tokusatsu (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai) fan. AMA about Kamen Rider and Super Sentai! - My website - Favourite elevator brands from most to least: Leading Japanese elevator brands (Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi, Toshiba &c), thyssenkrupp, Schindler, KONE, Otis

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
Re: GibranalNN Beno Building Creator Integration Project 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:19:35 PM »
Unlocked by request.
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
GibranalNN Integration Project 2015 : Combined version 2015.1
Download

This is the first release of GibranalNN's Integration project bundle.

Here is a review of one of the buildings released at the IP:
Royal Queen Hotel
The building was originally built by NingSama1vs100. NingSama1vs100's version was never finished. A few years later, I took over the project. Now the design was heavily different, and the hotel was finished. The hotel was located in Arcanaland (now Arcanus), and owned by Hermes, the KONE master, and Ball, one of the KONE heroes.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:10:21 AM by GibranalNN » »
The only resident SSF tokusatsu (Kamen Rider, Super Sentai) fan. AMA about Kamen Rider and Super Sentai! - My website - Favourite elevator brands from most to least: Leading Japanese elevator brands (Mitsubishi Electric, Hitachi, Toshiba &c), thyssenkrupp, Schindler, KONE, Otis

Offline jcnash

Royal Queen has a script error message on line 7189. Other buildings are great!

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
Royal Queen has a script error message on line 7189. Other buildings are great!
What is the error? And what version of Skyscraper you're using?

Offline jcnash

Script error on line 7189;Incorect number of parameters
Section:2
Context: Floor 0
Line Text: CreateCallButtons KW_Sounds/konecallbuttonbeep.wav,grey,aup,aupl,adown
adownl, 301, -305.02, 4, front, 0.3,0.6,true,0,0

I'm on version 1.9 Alpha. Every building works totally fine and I have everything everyone has created on here from day 1 to present. This is the only building in yours that gets this error so it's not the version.

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
Script error on line 7189;Incorect number of parameters
Section:2
Context: Floor 0
Line Text: CreateCallButtons KW_Sounds/konecallbuttonbeep.wav,grey,aup,aupl,adown
adownl, 301, -305.02, 4, front, 0.3,0.6,true,0,0

I'm on version 1.9 Alpha. Every building works totally fine and I have everything everyone has created on here from day 1 to present. This is the only building in yours that gets this error so it's not the version.

The version IS the reason. You use an older version of Skyscraper... Get Skyscraper 2.0 Alpha 9 (latest version). It works fine on 2.0 Alpha 9...

Offline eventhorizon

• Administrator
    • The Skyscraper Project
Version 1.9 Alpha. Every building works totally fine and I have everything everyone has created on here from day 1 to present. This is the only building in yours that gets this error so it's not the version.

If it says "1.9 Alpha", that is a development build (prerelease) of Alpha 9 and might not have the latest features or work with the latest buildings.  It's best to upgrade to the final which can also be extracted into the folder like the other builds.

Offline jcnash

Ok, didn't realize that had come out. It works now. Thank you!  :)

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
Re: GibranalNN BBC Integration Project 2015 : Combined and Individual versions
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 04:19:23 PM »
Unlocked by request

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE

Kyutama City

My newest multiplex - named after the device in the 41st Sentai Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger - a 4-storey mall and a 40-storey tower divided into 20 floors of offices and 20 floors of hotel.
Part of Release 2 - download

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:49:56 AM by GibranalNN » »

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
Re: AA1874 Intergration project - combined releases for all buildings
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 11:47:09 PM »
Beginning today I will not provide individual releases for one building.

Meanwhile...
Release 3
Download

This update is mostly concentrated in the development of Kyutama City.
This includes:
  • New 30-storey residential building
  • New office building above mall
Also, in Royal Queen Hotel:
  • Updated signs
  • Fixed the "can't find file" error

In the updated Kyutama City

New office building above mall

The new residential building

Elevator lobby for new office building, accessible via mall

Inside the elevator

Residential building lobby

Residential building elevators

Inside the building's residential floors (residential bld. fl 1~29)

In the Royal Queen Hotel

Updated signs (only directory and "please take highrise elevators for restaurant" signs are affected)

One of the recently-updated directory signs
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:12:34 AM by GibranalNN » »

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2016, 06:59:03 AM »
Nice release.

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2016, 02:17:08 AM »
Thanks!

Offline GibranalNN

• #SAYTHECHANGE
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2016, 06:45:16 AM »
Release 3.1
Download (7z)

Added music on the hotel access elevators (the ones that goes express to floor 21 in the main 40-storey tower). (The song itself is "Ash**a ni ikiru ze!"--the ending song of Choujuu Sentai Liveman.)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:12:51 AM by GibranalNN » »