Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Updated Buildings Release Package  (Read 164 times)

Offline elevator1512

• Elevator 1512 Productions
    • Elevator1512 Productions' Website
Updated Buildings Release Package
« on: November 17, 2017, 06:10:09 PM »
Here are all of the buildings that I could find that have been updated since the latest release of the Gooper1 Data Pack on January 8, 2017. There have been 495 new buildings that have been updated since the last release, so I am posting this so that any updated buildings can be downloaded in this file. Although the scripts that have been updated are there, note that there is no data folder released yet. Here is the download available below, but you will need 7-Zip to extract:

Offline elevator1512

Re: Updated Buildings Release Package
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:23:40 PM »
For the data release, it will be done soon, but will have to be hosted on MediaFire because it would otherwise be too big to upload here because of the size limit. The release date for the data will be in a few days.

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:01:26 PM »
I need to update that pack, but I haven't really been getting too much content lately, so this will help a ton. I could do it over the weekend.
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline elevator1512

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »
Sorry for the delayed release time, but I have not decided when to upload it because it is a very big package even when I use 7-zip to do it. Maybe I will release the data package this weekend so that the data will be available. It will be hosted on Mediafire until it is updated into the latest release of the Gooper1 Data Pack.