Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Simple - 2 Lifts - On going Renovation  (Read 486 times)

Offline dannymozzer

• I love programming! And modding buildings!
Simple - 2 Lifts - On going Renovation
« on: September 26, 2017, 12:01:16 PM »
Hi everyone,

This is a building I created quite a while ago but didn't release it. Now, I've finally changed a few things, textures, improvements, etc. and here it is.

This isn't much, it's more a mod. I explain everything in this video:

Download link (all textures except EG881 included) (If you want to download from dropbox)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f76fhv3c0j47tmu/On%20going%20renovation.zip?dl=1

You are required to download the EG881 intergration pack yourself.
https://forum.skyscrapersim.com/index.php?topic=3520.0

Hope you like it  :)

Offline gooper1

• The Otis Fan
Re: Simple - 2 Lifts - On going Renovation
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:03:31 PM »
I like the lift mods. Well done!
Check out our new forum Discord chat!

G1DP      Lumo Center (now a part of June's IP)      Content requests thread (CLOSED)

Any questions, comments, or concerns? Contact me via Discord (fastest), PM, or email.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Let's get Skyscraper noticed!
    • My YouTube channel - Helping get Skyscraper noticed
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »
The zip file is the same as the Dropbox link, is that correct?
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE
  • Otis
  • Schindler

Every good signature has got either a  :), a  ;D, a  8), a  ;) or a combination of those!

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings through the topic or by PM. I'll appreciate it!

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random number of the day: 180

Offline dannymozzer

• I love programming! And modding buildings!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 03:19:36 AM »
The zip file is the same as the Dropbox link, is that correct?

Yes that is correct, the moment I uploaded the Dropbox file, I realized you could just attach it here on the forum post. That's why I said "(If you want to download from Dropbox)", so you have the choice.

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Let's get Skyscraper noticed!
    • My YouTube channel - Helping get Skyscraper noticed
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 10:21:04 AM »
Yes that is correct, the moment I uploaded the Dropbox file, I realized you could just attach it here on the forum post. That's why I said "(If you want to download from Dropbox)", so you have the choice.
Ok. :)
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE
  • Otis
  • Schindler

Every good signature has got either a  :), a  ;D, a  8), a  ;) or a combination of those!

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings through the topic or by PM. I'll appreciate it!

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random number of the day: 180