Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Author Topic: Grand Kowloon --- Extension of Mall Kowloon  (Read 540 times)

Offline HJ2127_1997

• The 2nd Best Elevator Animator in Hong Kong!
Grand Kowloon --- Extension of Mall Kowloon
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:46:59 AM »
This is the Extension Building of Mall Kowloon.
Also, That is including 2-story Office Tower
Floor Plan:
(The Food & Electronic Zone)
1 = Shops and Apple Store
0 = Shops

(Present Zone)
1 = 80M Bus Model Shop and Shops
0 = Shops

(Outfit Zone)
0 to 1 = Shops

(Carpark & Office)
-1 = Carpark
2 = Office Lobby
3 - 4 = Office

There are have a lot of Schindler ,Old Otis Lifts, but now some Lifts have been modernized.
NOTE: All Outside Shaft will change to marble5.jpg or marble6.jpg (?)

Before Download this building, Please Download this sound and put in the 'data' folder

Global Moderator Comment Please don't infringe on copyright. You have been moderated as a result. If you have any questions, please speak with me of any of the other forum staff members. -NewEnglandElevators

You have been moderated.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 07:17:00 PM by NewEnglandElevators » »

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Let's get Skyscraper noticed!
    • My YouTube channel - Helping get Skyscraper noticed
Re: Grand Kowloon --- Extension of Mall Kowloon
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 10:15:28 AM »
Does the sound go into the data folder or a subfolder?
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE
  • Otis
  • Schindler

Every good signature has got either a  :), a  ;D, a  8), a  ;) or a combination of those!

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings through the topic or by PM. I'll appreciate it!

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random number of the day: 180

Offline HJ2127_1997

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 03:59:14 AM »
Does the sound go into the data folder or a subfolder?
The sound only put into data file

Offline ZZ9_Elevators

• ZZ9 Productions
  • Let's get Skyscraper noticed!
    • My YouTube channel - Helping get Skyscraper noticed
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 10:06:27 AM »
The sound only put into data file
Ok. I'll download the building later as I am a little busy right now.
Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlpha                          Scratch: ZZ9PluralZAlphaYouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions                          YouTube: ZZ9 Productions
I have a fictional elevator company! I have made a building which has all my own brand of elevators in it.

My top 3 elevator companies:-
  • KONE
  • Otis
  • Schindler

Every good signature has got either a  :), a  ;D, a  8), a  ;) or a combination of those!

Feel free to give me feedback on my buildings through the topic or by PM. I'll appreciate it!

Quote from: cheapie
1st rule of real life: Anything can happen. It doesn't have to make sense.

Random number of the day: 180

Offline M72

• Formerly Maalit72.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 04:09:26 PM »
Why did you modifed a building of mine without my permission?
Can you please remove the building?

I already reported to the forum staff about that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:19:02 PM by M72 » »

Offline NewEnglandElevators

• Global Moderator
  • A Montgomery Indicator!
    • My YouTube Channel! More & More Elevators
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 07:24:04 PM »
Problem solved, and thanks for letting us know. Topic is now locked.