Are you banned? Problems registering?

Are you banned, but don't think you did wrong? Are you having problems registering? Read this post first. If you still have questions, contact forum staff at staff (at) skyscrapersim (dot) com to get help.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Custom Buildings / Re: Simple Building with realistic door height
« Last post by Kan on Today at 08:58:03 PM »
It is 2 years since I have worked on this mod, but now I have a new idea for it.
I decided to modify this mod with hospital-sized elevators. They may not look large in Skyscraper, but at least they look more similar to real ones.
I like this a lot! Keep it up.
Off Topic / Re: My Youtube Channel
« Last post by ZZ9_Elevators on Today at 11:21:21 AM »
That error was fixed in Release 17, which was after when you made the video.
So I guess the error was shown in my video then? I haven't looked at that video since I uploaded it a few months ago so I don't remember if the error was visible or not.
« Last post by Kan on Today at 09:15:31 AM »
I wonder if my tour of InterContinental Hotel Interchange City brought up the error with the shaft on the half-floor Mitsubishi (serving G and L) that was fixed a while back. (I can't remember if it was the fixed version I filmed or not. :P)
That error was fixed in Release 17, which was after when you made the video.
« Last post by ZZ9_Elevators on Today at 06:35:25 AM »
I'm glad to see my buildings filmed, that made me noticed some bugs that was fixed in one of my IP's releases.
I wonder if my tour of InterContinental Hotel Interchange City brought up the error with the shaft on the half-floor Mitsubishi (serving G and L) that was fixed a while back. (I can't remember if it was the fixed version I filmed or not. :P)
« Last post by Kan on Today at 06:22:49 AM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of the Marketing Square building. It has been a while since my last upload, but it is here now.
Nice video. I'm glad to see my buildings filmed, that made me noticed some bugs that was fixed in one of my IP's releases.
Anyways, I noticed some mistakes in this video's description, where it describes about another building instead.
« Last post by elevator1512 on Yesterday at 04:41:11 PM »
I have uploaded the elevator tour of the Marketing Square building. It has been a while since my last upload, but it is here now.
Version 1.1 has been released!
This update includes many new features such as new functions and elevator fixture sets!

New Features
  • Elevator Fixture Set Resource Manager
New Functions
  • AddWallBox
  • AddSound
  • AddTrigger
Changes
  • Bug Fixes
Thank you very much for your help !  ;)
You're welcome. I am currently working on a permanent solution. It will be very time consuming.
I
I came up with a temporary solution for you. Go into Region Settings of the Control Panel and change the decimal symbol from "," to ".".
Thank you very much for your help !  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10